Norfolk, MA Estate Planning Attorney, Of Counsel
Todd is a dynamic estate planning lawyer with a passion to make a difference for his clients and their families. His background in financial services and business allow Todd to provide top-notch advice and service to the firm’s clients.
Prior to practicing estate planning, Todd worked in the financial services industry for 17 years working with an employee retirement benefits firm and registered investment advisory firm. He is also knowledgeable with life insurance planning and annuity products. Todd also serves as the Finance Director for the Town of Norfolk.
Todd is passionate about youth soccer and enjoys playing in a local men’s league. For many years he has served as a coach and board member for several youth sports organizations, working to develop young players through education and practice.
A graduate of Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, Rhode Island, Todd also has a Masters in Taxation from Bentley University and a Bachelors of Science Business Administration in Accounting from Stonehill College.
- Norfolk Lions Club – Serves on the Board of Directors – (Previous Past President, Melvin Jones Fellowship, Christmas Tree Fund Raising Chair, Community Day and a volunteer on other events)
- Norfolk Recreation Committee – Chairman
- Norfolk Lions Youth Soccer Program – Board Member and Treasurer
- King Philip Soccer Association – Board Member and Treasurer
- Treasurer – Patriot Field Hockey Club, Inc.
Professional and Legal Associations
- Bar Association of Norfolk County
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Norfolk and Plymouth Estate and Business Planning Council
Hobbies and Interests
Todd enjoys spending time with his family, and supporting his three kids and their high school sports activities including soccer, field hockey and lacrosse. In addition, enjoys all aspects of home remodeling and repair work.
Earlier in life, Todd had an early passion for being an entrepreneur and was the Chief Entertainment Officer for a mobile disc jockey company called Main Street Entertainment. You may even be able to catch Todd dancing to various 80’s songs from time to time, but the firm does not allow parachute pants in the office.