At Next Phase Legal, we welcome inquiries from dynamic Massachusetts attorneys and professional support staff with top-notch interpersonal and client service skills looking to grow their practice and career in a supportive environment.
Open Position Announcements – April 2019! Attorneys & Support Staff
Massachusetts Divorce & Family Law Attorney & Mediator
Next Phase Legal & Dispute Resolution seeks a divorce and family law associate with at least five years of Massachusetts domestic relations experience, and basic mediator certification.
- Candidate must have trial experience, and ability to confidently handle motions and other hearings independently. Although position may involve some mediation work, primarily looking for a skilled practitioner to handle contested cases.
- Dynamic team player who thrives in a small boutique environment with supportive colleagues.
- Skilled communicator.
- Well-developed writing skills.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Strong understanding of financial issues related to domestic relations, including taxes.
- Good business sense, willingness to help with practice development at times.
- Above average technical skills with word, excel, and outlook, and ability to learn web-based practice management system.
Seeking someone with a down to earth, friendly personality to provide superior client service and play well with others. Looking for an experienced practitioner that can jump in and manage assigned caseload.
This could be a great opportunity for the solo practitioner tired of the stress of working alone without any back-up or support to join a collegial team. Some scheduling flexibility is available. We are considering opening a satellite office also, location TBD.
Compensation based upon your billed and collected revenues.
Massachusetts Estate Planning / Elder Law / Probate Lawyer
Next Phase Legal & Dispute Resolution LLC seeks to add a full-time, experienced estate planning/elder law & probate lawyer to our divorce and family law practice. Candidate must have experience and able to serve as the lead attorney for these areas of practice.
Great opportunity for a business-minded professional with superior client relationship skills. Our main office abuts an over-55 residential development, and we have frequent calls from potential new clients from the surrounding communities, including Norfolk, Medfield, Dover, Walpole, Millis, Medway, Franklin, etc.
Enjoy working with a collegial team and have the support you need to grow. Flexibility with schedules and working remotely are possible.
Compensation based upon your collected revenues and other factors, including business generation.
Support staff – Legal Assistant/ Client Support
Our current paralegal is leaving for law school this summer, so we need to find her replacement. We are a small but busy law office in Norfolk, MA. This position serves a varied and critical role. Successful candidate should have (or be):
- At least three years of experience in a professional services environment.
- Polished client relationship / customer service skills.
- Professional and courteous telephone skills for managing potential new client screening and intake.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized.
- Ability to learn our applications and procedures (no, this is not difficult).
- Self-starter, ability to work independently.
- Ethical with a strong work ethic.
- Above average skills with MS word, excel, outlook (Office 365 environment).
- Ability to write letters, complete forms, etc. without errors.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
It is not necessary to have a paralegal certificate for this position. Looking for someone that thrives in a professional support role, and not a future law student as we invest a lot of time in training. Salary based upon experience and skills. Position could range from 24 hours to full-time.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and recent writing sample preferably as a PDF, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications held in strict confidence.
No telephone calls please.