At Next Phase Legal, we welcome inquiries from dynamic family law attorneys with top-notch interpersonal skills looking to grow their family practice in a supportive environment. We are focused on producing high-quality work and results for our clients, and the continued growth of the firm.
Open Position Announcements – January 2018!
Divorce & Family Law Associate
We are beginning our search for a divorce and family law associate attorney with at least one year of domestic relations experience.
- Candidate must have courtroom experience, and ability to effectively handle motions and other hearings.
- Dynamic team player who thrives in a small boutique environment with supportive colleagues.
- Skilled communicator, well-developed writing skills.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Good understanding of financial issues related to domestic relations.
- Mediation and/or Collaborative Certification is a plus, but this position will absolutely involve contested, court-based cases in Norfolk and surrounding counties.
A candidate with local ties to the area is preferred. If you have an entitled attitude and do not understand the business realities of a small law firm, or are unwilling to learn, then this is not a good match. Seeking someone with a down to earth, friendly personality to provide superior client service and play well with others.
This could be a great opportunity for the solo practitioner tired of the stress of working alone without any back-up or support.
Please email your resume, cover letter (and your law school transcript only if practicing less than three years) to email@example.com. All applications held in strict confidence.
For more information about other opportunities, please contact us.